Wednesday, March 28, 2007

When dead crying dinosaurs roamed the Earth

Dear Dogs on Trucks Jr. sama,

Please do not be angry with me. I snuck a ride on your time machine to visit The Era in Which Dead Crying Dinosaurs Roamed the Earth.

Please, please, please, s'il vous plait Dogs on Trucks Jr. sama, I am so sorry and contrite and VERY AFRAID. Please furnish me with some info which will allow me to escape from this era.

Your friend and willing compatriot,
Henry in Wisconsin

---...---

Dear Henry,

Please listen very carefully to me. First of all, when The Man offers you some of his bad acid, refuse it!

Here is the story with the dead crying dinosaurs. These dinosaurs are crying because they have been made into fuel which has been washed in the blood of brilliant and innocent Nucleus Area children.

Your only hope for release from this era is to ensure the permanent future safety of all Nucleus Area children. This will help stop the incessant and plaintive cries of these tormented beasts.

I will be praying for you in this time of difficulty and hope we will both see happier times very soon. Until then, gambatte! Fight the good fight and tell The Man to go jump in an impoundment project.

Your friend,

Dogs on Trucks Jr.

---...---

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home