Tuesday, January 30, 2007

dogs on trucks readers write

dear dogs on trucks jr. sama,

Thank you for the complimentary truck!!! I think that the audio system is my favorite feature of all.

I promise to drive carefully, obey all posted speed limits, and stay current with the Requisite Stickers and so forth.

yours sincerely, Mosie.

---...---

Dear Dogs on Trucks jr. kun,

O-genki desu ka? I hope you are doing well.

Thank you so much for the complimentary truck. It is everything I ever dreamed of, and more.
Nefarious Corporate Interests, Inc. look out!

hahahahahahaha

Ja ne, Henrietta K.

---...---

Dear Dogs on Trucks jr.

Aloha! How are you doing today.

Well, I just tried out the new truck and I have to say, I am eating my words now, because I really could have sworn that this free truck deal was 100% a scam!

Thank you so much. I love my truck and my dogs love it too.

Sincerely,

Roger in Hilo

---...---

Dear Dogs on Trucks jr.

Thank you very, very, very much for the truck. It is extremely great. And very beautiful.

I am a believer now: Dogs on Trucks information delivery products are NOT a scam.

If possible, could you please send me information on the Dogs on Trucks information compounding bow? It sounds wicked cool.

Thanks for your time. Sincerely, Mark in Maine.

---...---