Friday, September 01, 2006

letters to dogs on trucks jr.

Dear Dogs on Trucks Jr. Sama.

Please answer my question as truthfully as you can. I am only eight years old, so I hear lots of unvarnished lies.

I have heard many tales of your exploits as a magnate in the Ambient Findability industry, and I have also heard of your recent conversion to the Giving A Rat's A** About Others religion. So I have written to you in the hopes that you you will tell me the truth, and that you are not just another one of these bought-out SOBS with some axe to fry or whatever.

Please tell me: Where does relevance come from?

sincerely,

Anastasia
201 Dogs on Trucks Blvd.
Colorado, the Internet

ps. please don't say (term not given). I will get very mad if you say (term not given). Just because I am eight years old does not mean I am a chump!

---...---

tags for this post - tagweight