Monday, March 19, 2007

Misc. content from the Dogs on Trucks mailbag - March 19, 2007

Dogs on Trucks dot Cheat Sheet

- --…-- -

How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

- Book of Revelation

- --…-- -

Dear Dogs on Trucks Jr. Sama,

Can (term not given) money be safely fed to goats? I am trying to find a fitting use for it. Plus my goats are starving.

Sincerely,

Karen in Chicago

---…---

Dear Karen,

Thank you for writing!

Please do not poison your goats with that bad money. It is neither wholesome nor ethical to give (term not given) currency to any living thing. Even a goat has a right not to become a consumer in the plague-ridden food chain which is the (term not given) economy. Your goats will never get fat or healthy by eating the fruits of slavery, whoredom, pollution, misery and vampirism.

I am very sorry your goats are starving. They must be suffering terribly. I sincerely hope your People do not suffer too much from this as well.

For the sake of your People and your goats, I can’t resist mentioning that this never would have happened if you had A. read the Bible earlier, like I told you to, and B. paid attention to the weather.

By the way, the Free Unlimited Goat Chow deal ended just a few weeks ago…how is it that your goats are already starving?

In any case there is some legal tender enclosed in order to help you and your People get through the winter. Please use it wisely!

As for the fitting disposal of (term not given) money - chasing this demon out of the landscape of your life and mind is no simple matter. Treat this problem with the respect it deserves, and I think you will see some good results.

Your friend,
A caring O-bake person

---…---

Dear Dogs on Trucks Jr. sama,

I just received my new product catalogue and WOW am I ever impressed with your new line! All my favorite products are readily available, and I don’t even have to make some far-off merchant wax rich to get them!

Thank you so much and namaste. Please feel free to let me know if there is anything I can do to help in your efforts to serve the Nucleus Area. Again, thanks for the high quality products.

Sincerely,

Carlos

---…---

Labels: