Wednesday, November 16, 2005

letters to dogs on trucks jr.

dear dogs on trucks jr.

Is it true that you are a big jagaimo (podunk) ?
I hear that you eat squirrel meat etc, and use a junk car for a closet.

sincerely,

Clarissa in Palo Alto

---

dear Clarissa, thanks very much for your visit. I have forwarded your inquiry to the Palo Alto headquarters of Dogs on Trucks Dot Net. Enjoy your time in the queue!

Sincerely, and in a lighthearted spirit of fun,

Dogs on Trucks jr.

---...---

ciao hello everybody, how are you all doing
thanks so much for visiting
the visit counter is getting worn in nicely, it is delightful to see

there is an interesting post in slashdot today about a book called my areas of expertise
it really looks cool

so some people do not know this about me but I wish to keep it rather transparent: If given the choice between living on squirrel meat and dandilion greens, etc. WITH my constitutional rights intact OR living on somewhat more luxurious fare, for example buffalo meat and ramps WITHOUT my constitutional rights intact well, there is just no contest, pass me the squirrel meat.

don't tread on me, mofos

so I learned some interesting stuff about fuzzy searching today...some very intriguing developments in this area...I must say that I am feeling more and more satisfied with the way the human-shaped web is turning out...

ok I must go now, hope you are all well, take care

dogs on trucks jr.

tags: fuzzy searching, constitutional law, web coverage