Sunday, November 06, 2005

is ANYTHING on the Internet not a scam?

man holy cow I am just getting scammed left and right of my time on the Internet.

how do I get myself into these projects?

I think I may be getting swindled of some of my money, too, although I do not have the sharpest ability to count money.

Cafe Press HELLO! charge less money for your stuff! or something!

if you are thinking about getting you a Cafe Press shop at this point I would say, fine, do that if you want but do not get disappointed when you check your account and every single time it is BIG FAT ZERO, nada, nothin.

oh and if you are thinking you are going to make Big Cashola microtasking for Mysterious Turf or whatever its called, well please tell me the secret thing you think you are going to do to make over 60 cents an hour because I tried it. And not only is it boring it is INCREDIBLY boring and depressing. I looked at ugly real estate pictures for two hours and am still waiting to find out if I made enough money to buy a cup of coffee.

man I am grumpy this evening good thing I am wearing my grumpy blog.

I am suddenly curious - how would robots sort the content of this post?

I think I may go perform a little test.

ok I gotta go now bye.

- dogs on trucks jr.

---...---...---

fun constitution facts - did you know that the US constitution was written in pokeberry ink?

tags: mechanical turk, microtask, microchore, microindustry, nanochore, information routing, information sorting, wired thought